Thursday, August 16, 2018

Your Excuse to Leave is My Reason to Enter


The recent news of the Catholic Church's clerical sex abuse scandals and subsequent cover ups has a lot of people in and out of the Roman Catholic Church understandably hurting and confused.  Whether or not they suffered abuse or know someone who did, people are feeling the horror of this situation.  Unfortunately, this is causing some to leave the Roman Catholic Church.

For some, the abuse was so horrifying that it scattered the sheep.  My heart goes out to them.  But, I am also seeing this abuse scandal being used by the chaff as an excuse to remove themselves from their holy obligations.  They don't want to be seen as bad people for leaving the Church, so they are taking opportunity to utilize the pain of others as reasonable excuse to walk away.  To them I say shame, and you are doing exactly what the Evil set out to do.

It's bad enough that this evil has scattered the victims and their families away.  At least that is understandable as they work through this pain.  But, to blatantly allow this evil to be your excuse to bow out of your holy obligations to make yourself look better is just wrong.

I've had some concerned Catholic friends a bit worried that the latest news would drive me away from my own seeking and Mass attendance.  I assured them otherwise.  If anything, this scandal has increased my desire to enter the Church.

If the Roman Catholic Church is so false and unbiblical, then why has it stood solid for 2000 years?  This isn't it's first rodeo with the infiltration of the wicked.  The enemy attacks that which belongs to the Lord.

This reason piggy backs something I learned about Satanism.  I'm talking true Satanism, not the teenage sub culture of aesthetics that kids experiment with.  The goal of these people who worship and are utilized by Satan is to be the complete 180 of that which is Godly.  To desecrate that which is holy and sacred is their goal.

So, do Satanists have Black Worship Services?  No.  They have Black Mass.  Do they desecrate crackers and grape juice?  No.  They steal the Eucharist and desecrate the body, blood, soul, and divinity of Jesus.  They have their own sacraments.  They largely go after Catholic and Orthodox Churches with vengeance.

Seeing and learning all this really has me thinking.  If the Catholic Church isn't of the Lord, then why is evil trying so hard to mimic it in mockery and infiltrate it to destroy it?

This makes me want to join.  This makes me want to pray fervently.  This makes me want to seek the closest I can get to the original, the traditional, the most holy, the most sacred.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sola Scriptura, Literal Translationalist, KJV Only oopsie

 John 14:2a In my Father's house there are many mansions. This was a prime verse for memorization for us young evangelicals. I remember ...